Types of CCTV Cameras with Specification
Burglar Alarm or Security alarm:- A Burglar Alarm or Security Alarm is a system designed to detect intrusion – unauthorized entry – into a building or other area. Security alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military properties for protection against burglary (theft) or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders. Car alarms likewise help protect vehicles and their contents. Prisons also use security systems for control of inmates.
Bullet Camera:- It is named ‘bullet’ because its shape resembles that of a rifle bullet. It is cylindrically long and tapered. If there is any requirement of long-distance viewing, this camera is ideal. This camera is not endowed with the capability of panning, tilting or zooming; instead, it captures images from a fixed point, which hints at a particular area. It can be mounted on any wall or ceiling.
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Communication: Network/IP
- Horizontal Resolution: 264 TVL
- Color: White
- Usage: Outdoor
- Segment: Office
- Lens Type: Fixed Iris
Dome Camera: –These are largely meant for indoor security and surveillance. They are used in the settings where cameras are required to be inconspicuous, but not hidden. The dome shape of the cameras makes it difficult to judge the direction where the camera is facing. This camera can even be moved, panned, tilt or zoomed.
- 360° pan with Auto-flip
- 12x optical zoom
- Day/night and H.264
- Outdoor-ready: IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated protection against dust, rain, and snow
- Easy installation including Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
Dummy Camera :- This is an actual dome surveillance camera that has been modified into a “dummy” or fake security camera. This dome dummy camera is designed to imitate the small, high tech security cameras on the market today. NOTE: To stop or start the light flashing simply push in on the dome or lens part of the camera.
- LED Light to make it noticeable
- Installs quickly and easily using the included screws
- Dome Dummy Camera with Flashing LED Light
- Instruction Manual
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
IR Camera :- These cameras use Infrared Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to see images even in the pitch black conditions. Such cameras have the capability to capture videos in complete darkness & better quality videos in low light. Hence our best to use in the areas where the lighting ranges from poor to zero.
- 1/3″ Color CCD
- Weatherproof for indoor/outdoor surveillance
- 1000 Lines of resolution
- 30 infrared LEDs illuminate up to 25 meters (80 feet)
- 3.6mm lens
- 0.2 Lux Day mode / 0 Lux Night Mode
- Mount for Ultimate Flexibility
- Power & Video Cable Through Mount Design
Hidden Camera :- This type of camera looks like ordinary equipment with small camera and microphone that can capture video. The spy camera contained the camera in and a start/stop button to the side.It is an independent device that does not require any external wires or hookups to record video or, in some instances, take photos.
- Video Resolution: 1280*720 Pixel, 30 FPS
- 8GB Memory card included
- Description: Video Recorder Eyewear / Camcorder Eyewear / Video Camera Sunglasses / HD 720P Camera Eyewear / Description Glasses Camera / OPtical Glasses Camera
IP Camera :- These cameras compress the bandwidth and transmit images over the internet. They are present in both the forms: wireless as well as hardwired. Installation is easier in IP cameras as they don’t require a different cable run or power support to send pictures over a longer distance.
- HD Camera
- Over 8 Megapixels
- IR Corrected Lenses
- Focus adjustment
- DC Auto Iris
Speed PTZ Camera :- A pan–tilt–zoom camera (PTZ camera) is a camera that is capable of remote directional and zoom control. In television production, PTZ controls are used with professional video cameras in television studios, sporting events, and other spaces. They are commonly referred to as “robos”, an abbreviation of “robotic camera.”
- 100X mini PTZ camera mini speed dome camera
- Image sensor: 1/4″ Sony Interline Transfer CCD
- Active pixels: 752(H)× 582(V)
- Resolution: 500TV Lines (Color), 570TV Lines (B/W)
- Zoom rate: 10x zoom in optical and 10x in digital
- Min illumination: Color 0.7Lux/ 0.02Lux(B/W) 50 IRE
- White balance: Auto/Manual
- Focal & Iris: Auto/Manual
High-definition HD Camera :- HD-SDI CCTV cameras, also known as HD security cameras, are capable of capturing video surveillance footage at 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). These high definition surveillance cameras must be used with HD-SDI surveillance DVR.
- HD-SDI Technology (requires HD-SDI compatible DVR for recording)
- Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof (IP68 weatherproof Rated)
- Low Light and Zero Light Performance with 40 Infrared LEDs
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- 4.3mm Fixed Lens supports a 91.2-degree field of view
- Grey Metal Housing
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- 12v DC Power
- WDR / Wide Dynamic Range
Wireless CCTV:– Wireless security cameras can likewise be effectively disguised as a result of the absence of wires furthermore in light of the fact that they are for the most part littler than their wired partners. The primary advantage of wireless cameras is, it is extremely flexible in installation. It also comprises of remote transmitter & receiver antennas that allows closed-circuit cameras to transmit a remote signal using a 5.8 GHz signal up to 4 miles. Such systems are utilized where cable dredging is not practical or is cost restrictive.
C-Mount Camera :- The main advantage of a C-mount camera is, it has detachable lenses which can be made to fit different applications. While general CCTV systems cover 35 to 40 ft. of distances, this camera can cover a range of more than 40ft. The lenses of C-mount cameras are available from 4mm to 50mm. Special lenses used in this camera endows it with this ability.
- 1.3mp Resolution CMOS digital camera
- 27X – 80X magnification
- A microtouch trigger for easy image capture
- Measuring software with calibration
- Windows RT tablet-compatible
- PC/Mac Compatible (OS 10.5)
- Optional WiFi adapter for iPad & Android
- USB 2.0 Output
Day/Night CCTV Camera :- A day and night camera is a security camera that can see the picture during the day hours when there is enough sunlight, and during the night in total darkness or minimum illumination. The unique aspect of this camera is that it can operate in both normal and dim-light environments. As they do not have infrared illuminators, they are ideal to be used for outdoor surveillance camera where Infrared cameras fail to operate optimally. Such cameras are generally used by military personals, in high-security zones and parking lots.
Latest ONVIF Version 2.2
- Support Muti-Screen software and CMS, Support ONVIF, Mobile View Software
- Built-in P2P, Video Push Alarm for IOS, Android
- 2 pcs Array Led for excellent night vision
- Onvif standard 2.2 Version
- Support P2P, Video Push alarm, WDR
- Support iPhone and Android
- Support Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- 1/4″ 1.0M OV 9712 CMOS Sensor
- 36pcs led light, 20M Max IR distance
Solar CCTV Camera :-Stand-alone solar solar-poweredess CCTV technology means that the entire system can be installed without running power or data cables, both of which can be extremely costly over a wide area. This camera in accordance with predefined industrial standards using superior quality factor input and superior technology. Apart from this, offered products are quality examined on well-defined parameters by experts. Our esteemed clients can avail this camera from us in various customized options.
•Remote administration from any location
•High ability to easily send images and video